The Church in Trzęsacz refers to a series of three churches built in Trzęsacz, Poland. The first, constructed of wood, was reportedly built in 1124; the second one, made of bricks, around 1270; and finally the third one, sometime in the late 14th or early 15th century. At that time, it was located almost two kilometers from the sea (according to many sources, 1800 meters). Furthermore, north of Trzęsacz there was another village, which had completely been taken over by water. Originally, the church was Roman Catholic, but in the early 16th century, after the Reformation, it became Protestant. According to some chronicles, it was the third Christian temple in Pomerania.